Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Sunday, May 16, 2021

"TP" a New Zentangle Pattern

 I know it has been a LONG time since I posted. No excuses, just possessed with reading and Zentangle.

I wanted a place to share my own tangle. I call it TP since it looks so much like toilet Paper. I know, I know, Zentangle is not supposed to be repreentational, It wasn't until I looked at it and all I could see were rolls and rolls of TP. Guess "the Covid" has gotten to me.

Hope you enjoy this new tangle.


I have sent it in with hopes it will be shared on the website "Tangle Patterns." We will see if it makes the cut.

LOLOL . . . I just realized I forgot to color in one circle. Oh well, such is life in the fast lane :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.