Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Coffee To Go, Please.



It's time to make Christmas presents. This year there are going to be Slim Pickens. (You remember him, one of the cowboys on TV in the 1950's.)

I am trying to make as many presents as I can this year. After trying to bring Gene's coffee into the house with other things I decided I needed to make something to help me out. Above and below are the results.

The only thing is, I can't see Gene drinking coffee from a cup cozy with ruffles. Oh well, I guess he doesn't get this one, does he?

Trying to figure out a Coke Cozy for me
(1206)





This pattern is now available in my Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/PaulaGaumerTooke




No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.