Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Thursday, January 7, 2010

We have a Baby on the way . . .Squares #9

Well, WE don't have a baby on the way, but friends oif Gene and I are having a baby . . . WHEW! Scared myself when I wrote the title of the post.


I thought I would Post pictures of the squares as they are completed. This time I won't be able to give the names of the patterns . . no time . . too much to do. But iof you want to know a specific pattern, leave a comment and I will get back with you.



How they will look when joined together.
(Hopefullt better . . when I Join them Square #2 will have dried from being blocked.)



Close Ups
Square 1
I don't know how good this will show but each section has a heart in it.
I think if you look closely you will be able to see it.
There was no plan on 2 hearts, this is just how the ball bounced the 1st two times.




Square 2



Signed,
The Betsy Ross of the Baby Blanket Business
(Get it, Betsy Ross . . . I'm "sewing" something together just like she did.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.