Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Sunday, February 21, 2010

I am SO HUMBLE . . Don't laugh if you REALLY Know Me, because I am.

Molly, over at Crocheting My Best With My Worsted, has so nicely passed this Sunshine Award along to 12 lucky people and guess what....I was one of the 12!! I am so tickled I can hardly sit here and type, and there is another good part. I get to pass it on to 12 other great blogs, now how neat is that? So I now am going to have to decide on those blogs out of so many of you great people, this will be hard but here is my list and some of the guidelines that you need to do when you accept this award.




The Sunshine Blog Award is awarded to bloggers whose positive and creativity inspires others in the blog world. The rules for accepting the award are:



1. Put the logo on your blog or within your post.



2. Pass the award to 12 bloggers.



3. Link the nominees within your post.



4. Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog.



5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.






2. Janna @ Jana's Crochet Corner



3. Beansleigh @ Beansie Babbles



4. Cadi @ MaeheGirl









7. My Englishwoman moved to Italy Friend . . Lessie @ Wool and Walking in the Appenines



8. The BEST Angel I follow @ Gods Little Angels He charity work is AMAZING









11. Trish @ Aquashotyarn



12. Teri @ Pear Tree Gallery My forever friend from home . . . . you are so special.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.