Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

1 + 1 = 3

Don't ya just LOVE New Math?
When you were in school
didn't 1+1 = 2?

yeah, me too . . .
even when I taught :new math"
which wasn't new
but had everyone scared
because it was p[resented differently.

Anyway,
my 1+1 does equal 3.

I found a skein
of Vanna's Choice Scarlett
so now I can finish a square
I owe Karen.
(This is the first 1.)

Then, I finished a square
I have worked on.
frogged,
worked on,
frogged,
etc, etc,
so many time I can't count.
But, between last night
and this afternoon,
it finally worked.
So now I can send it,
and another square I have done
that I owe the same person,
to her.

Thus
1 skein of yarn
+
1 finished skull square
 =
3 squares marked off my To DO List.

Here are the ones
that are finished.





I have them folded,
 vis-a-vis Karen,
so they will look nicer
when they arrive their destination.
But,
they are both 12" x 12".
I can't remember
where the yellow one comes from . . .
will have to search for that.
But,
the skull
is ALL MY CREATION!


Signed,
Janet Loves Math

1 comment:

  1. Huh? I always thought 1+1 was 3!? ;P I love that top square. So pretty. :) (Math was never my best subject, btw.. :P)

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.