Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Paula's 11 Days Birthday Presents . . . Day 2

Jessi 
is the "birthday girl"
for present #1.
CONGRATULATIONS
Jessi.

Now,
on to
Present #2 . . . 

To enter:

you need to answer the question of the day.

This one is a double . . .
Question(s) Day 2:
What food, 
if you could have any food in the world,
would you choose for your birthday
AND
If anyone could prepare it,
who would you choose?

My Answer:
Spaghetti and meatballs
prepared by Dad
with Mom's
Garlic Bread.

Present Day 2

Landscapes
50% Wool / 50% Acrylic
1.75 oz (50g) each
55 yds (50m) each
9mm Knitting Needles (13)
9mm Crochet Hook (N-13)
This Felts
when Machine
Washed and Dried

To win,
  1. you need to be a follower (or a friend on Facebook or in Ravelry)
  2. post about the daily give~away on your blog. "No blog?" you may ask.
    Then post about the give~away on Facebook or Ravelry  and tell me where to find it.
If you win,
and I hope each of you do,
you need to
fire out an email,
in my direction,
the day/or the day after
the winner is posted.
(thefurbabiesmomma at gmail dot com)
with your snail mail address.

Then,
on January 12,
(at least
that is the date
I am shooting for)
I'll mail the "presents" out.
This way,
if you are a multiple winner,


(YES . .
You May Enter EVERY DAY
and
WIN More Than Once!)
I will combine your items
in one shipment,
if needed.



Signed,
Day 2 Of the Count Down To January 11  
(19,121 . . . 19,247)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.