Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Paula's 11 Days of Birthday Presents . . .Day 5

Mindy
(In The Loop)
is the "birthday girl"
for present #4.
CONGRATULATIONS
Mindy.
Her answer to the question was:
If money were no object,
I'd have a house with closet space. 


Now,
on to
Present #5 . . . 

Bernat Softee CHUNKY Denim Ombre
Bulky (5) 
134yds/123m
 2.8 oz/80 g
 Needels 10/6mm
Hook J-10


To enter:

you need to answer the question of the day.

Question Day 5:
What are you most grateful for this last year?
 

My Answer:
I have to be grateful
for all of the friends
and family members
in Logansport & Western New York
who know me
and
STILL
LOVE
ME!

Present Day 5
To win,
  1. you need to be a follower (or a friend on Facebook or in Ravelry)
  2. post about the daily give~away on your blog. "No blog?" you may ask.
    Then post about the give~away on Facebook or Ravelry  and tell me where to find it.
If you win,
and I hope each of you do,
you need to
fire out an email,
in my direction,
the day/or the day after
the winner is posted.
(thefurbabiesmomma at gmail dot com)
with your snail mail address.

Then,
on January 12,
(at least
that is the date
I am shooting for)
I'll mail the "presents" out.
This way,
if you are a multiple winner,

(YES . .
You May Enter EVERY DAY
and
WIN More Than Once!)
I will combine your items
in one shipment,
if needed.


Signed,
Day 5 Of the Count Down To January 11  
(19,247  - 19,604)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Mindy!

    Of course, I am a follower and I posted your giveaway on my blog during day 3.

    I am most grateful for my husband. He has supported me in wanting to make blankets for Charity and has sat there and listened to me talk through a pattern so many times... even though he has no clue what I am saying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm.... I am most grateful that my husband and I got to spend a month in Mexico, also for 10 days in Hawaii.

    Congrats to all the winners so far... and happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am most grateful for 2010 that I sent a letter to my dad telling him how much I loved him and thanking him for certain things in my life before he passed away. I got to tell him how I felt before he was gone. And I am most grateful for my little man Leo, without him I would be a very lost soul.

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.