Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Sunday, June 5, 2011

This just sucks!

I was hoping
that I would 
come home
from my
"internal scraping"
and feel better.

No, sir-e-e-e-e-e! 
I haven't felt like this
since I was in high school,
or there abouts.

Used to tell Mom,
"I fell like someone
just pulled my plug
and all my energy
has just drained
out of me."



It's beautiful outside,
and here I am,
sitting inside,
typing on this silly machine,
to bored do anything else.

I am bored
out of my mind,
and just don't care.

I
HATE
HORMONES ! ! ! !

HATE
NO BEING ABLE TO
CONTROL MY OWN BODY ! ! !

I want to return to normal
ASAP!

I don't want to wait
for 4 weeks
to know what's up.

Oh well,
at least the cramping 

3 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon! I know what you mean......really I do. I hated being inside and feeling like crap when it was nice out. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sorry you are feeling so crappy. Hope you feel better very soon. Men just don't have a clue do they?

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.