Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

What Have I Been Up Too?

Do you REALLY,
REALLY,
REALLY
want to know?

If you do
check out  the Genealogy Blogs
listed up on the tabs
at the top of the blog.

These people have driven me nuts
but there is no way
they are going to hide from me . . .
no siree ! ! ! ! !

Their DNA is too deeply rooted in me
to keep me at bay.
Someone,
back there some where,
must have been a hunter
because I love the fun
of the hunt!

The find is okay,
but the hunt is a blast! ! ! ! ! ! !

Signed,
Seeker of Genes

1 comment:

  1. Do you use those geneology sites? Or are you doing this all by hand?

    Your question about my post - where did I start? At the top. Since doing Mystic Stitches - that's where I start most of my pieces. This time it almost didn't work. Oops!

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.