Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Kreider Family Tree

Wen I first started my search for family, I knew Grandma's maiden name. I found her mother's obituary an it named her father as well as great Grandma's 2nd husband.

Now, whenever I found my great Grandpa's family he was never mentioned . . never on a tree . . made me wonder what was up. Then, I found pieces of a family birth record in a Bible I had never seen before we moved


and there he was . . along with his death . . . made me happy to find it, but sad at the shape it was in.


I had already sent great Grandpa "The Rev" to be restored at a friends frame shopThe Pear Tree Gallery, in Logansport, Indiana, so I sent these pieces and hoped for the best . . .

VOILA! The best was better than best . . this is the end result after matting and framing . . . my Kreider side of the family :0}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.