Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Monday, October 17, 2011

Meet Me On Monday

Every Sunday Never Growing Old will post five get to know you questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!

Java will add a linky so we can follow who participates and get to know them better!! Be sure to link the POST and not just your whole blog!!


Meet Me On Monday


Questions:

1. The thing that scares me the most is __________?
2. Do you like nuts in your Chocolate Chip cookies?

3. If you couldn't change the channel, what TV show would drive you from the room?
4. Pulp or no pulp in your Orange Juice?
5. Who do you miss the most?


**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**
1. The thing that scares me the most is __________?

Death . . .not what happens after you die . . .I am SO LOOKING FORWARD to seeing Mom and Dad, all my Fur~Babies and my grandparents again, or Grandpa Earl and Grandma Goldie for the 1st time.

The part that scares me is the possible pain it might entail . . . I just want to go to sleep and not wake up . . . I don't want to suffer.



2. Do you like nuts in your Chocolate Chip cookies?
NO NUTS . . . save the nuts for the Macadamia/white chocolate cookies. I want my Chocolate Chips to be dough and chips only.

 
3. If you couldn't change the channel, what TV show would drive you from the room?
Any DYI show about home improvements. . . if I can't do/afford it, I don't want to watch it.
 
 
4. Pulp or no pulp in your Orange Juice?
MUST have pulp . . the more the better . . . tastes fresher . . .  ever heard of a pulp less orange?



5. Who do you miss the most?
Mom . . . she was always so proud of me no matter what it was I did. There are so many times I just want to call Mom and tell her what's up.
Mom and Dad leaving for their honeymoon to New York City . . .
24 Feb 1945


1 comment:

  1. I know - I'm supposed to do this on my own blog but...
    1 - Snakes. There are no good snakes to me.
    2 - No nuts.
    3 - Housewives of... - can't stand that show.
    4 - Pulp
    5 - Dad. Still fresh to me.

    Have a great day Paula!

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.