Leaves on this Family Tree

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Annabelle Lee

Annabelle Lee is the "given" name of Abby, my oldest child. However, she onl comes to me when I call her "Abidale Tiddy Durl."  Go figure?

She has such an awesome personality, especially when she is playing. Her thyroid is overacting, so she has lost quite a bit of weight since we moved here in 2006. Now, she is on meds, and she seems to be p laying more . . . so I guess the meds are helping.

She, like most cats, LOVES to play in boxes. Here she is with her two favorite Christmas presents . . a box and a catnip filled "cat-erpillar."
Peek-a-boo . . . I see Abby too.
You can see that her right front paw
 has just "whacked" her catnip cat-erpillar out of the box.
From here she was on a race around the living room . . .
finding, hitting and chasing it.
Then, when she got tired she decided to "bother" her dad . . in his "mustard and relish" colored Christmas thermal sweater.

1 comment:

  1. My great grandma's name was Annabelle..We called her Bollie..love the name.

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.