Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Annabelle Lee

Annabelle Lee is the "given" name of Abby, my oldest child. However, she onl comes to me when I call her "Abidale Tiddy Durl."  Go figure?

She has such an awesome personality, especially when she is playing. Her thyroid is overacting, so she has lost quite a bit of weight since we moved here in 2006. Now, she is on meds, and she seems to be p laying more . . . so I guess the meds are helping.

She, like most cats, LOVES to play in boxes. Here she is with her two favorite Christmas presents . . a box and a catnip filled "cat-erpillar."
Peek-a-boo . . . I see Abby too.
You can see that her right front paw
 has just "whacked" her catnip cat-erpillar out of the box.
From here she was on a race around the living room . . .
finding, hitting and chasing it.
Then, when she got tired she decided to "bother" her dad . . in his "mustard and relish" colored Christmas thermal sweater.

1 comment:

  1. My great grandma's name was Annabelle..We called her Bollie..love the name.

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.