Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Heath Brickle Cookies

#1 Christmas food addiction will ALWAYS be
(a better version of Chex Mix . . as a matter of fact, Chex Mix doesn't even come close to my Scrabble.)
But, this year,
the husband has come up with
the PERFECT Christmas cookie . . .
perfect, that is,
 right behind his mom's recipe for Christmas Cut-Outs . . .
 they are TO DIE FOR . . . but, I digress.
OMG ! ! ! ! ! They beat sugar cookies by so much and SO EASY.
Just take a bag of these
and mix into a bag of these and follow cookie directions.

B*I*N*G*O ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
CHA-CHING ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
BAZINGA ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Get my drift?
Good Lord are they awesome . . .
and
SO,
SO,
SO,
SO
easy.
Wanna see what they look like?
Huh,
do you?
Well, give me a minute to take pictures.
I took a set and uploaded them
but the computer was in some
FUNKY mode
and when I restarted
they were nowhere to be found
probably floating out there
on the INFO HIGHWAY
looking for a home.
Okay, here come the Brickle Pix:

Don't you just want to grab into your computer
and snatch one?
Warm . . . dunked into a glass of cold milk?
To Die For!

Enjoy your day.
God willing
and the creek don't rise,
I'll be back tomorrow with more
holiday news.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow... you sound pretty darn sure about this!! LOL! And these cookies look REALLY GOOD! I may have to try this one!! Thanks for sharing how, and hope you're enjoying your holiday season! ~tina

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.