Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Summer Dress . . Two Tones of Green

This dress has been in my mind for quite a while. When Matt, my nephew, told me the doctors said his 34 week old daughter weighed in at 5 pounds, I figured she might need some smaller baby clothes than I am sure her momma got at her shower.

Since she will be a summer baby . . . living at the baseball park while her brother's play baseball, I decided a little summer dress would be great . . along with a sun hat and some sandals of barefoot baby sandals.

Here is stage 1.

3 comments:

  1. That is going to be so cute. Where did you find the pattern? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellie Grace is going to be the best dressed baby at the Ball Park. <3 I love it, too. (And would like to know what pattern it is...) :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, You are post Very interesting Dress story!! Great work with this... Really impressed at the hard work and dedication you guys have put in!!!
    Thanks
    Amy Georgia
    "zur taufe"

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.