Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Indy

By now, if you have read my blog long enough, you know I think my Indy is a hoot. So, without further adieu, here are her latest snap shots.
Looking to see what I'm doing
from her end of the sofa.
My "crochet hole" is the other end.

She went to the groomer on Sunday.
This groomer always likes to put a ribbon in her fur.
Of course, she didn't want to show it off.
Then she turned away . . . thanks a lot Indy for your cooperation!
This was a little better . . . but I wanted her face to show.
Finally, a half way decent picture of Indy,
doing her impersonation of her momma,
a German Shepherd,
and her bow.

5 comments:

  1. She has so much personality! I love her..when you finally come over to stitch on my porch - bring her along for Bridget to have some company too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Indy is gorgeous. I love German Shepherd Dogs. What else is she mixed with. We are on our second one as a service dog for me and we love the breed. Ours is called Lila and if you want to see her just visit my blog. She's in training and doing great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww she looks sooo pretty with her bow. I love to put bows in our MaltiPoo's hair but hubby hates it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so funny! She's her mama's girl isn't she? Her expressions say it all. Leo says 'Hi Indy!'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, Indy is so purdy with her bow. I like how she has her paws crossed in the first picture, like she knows it's picture time. :P

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.