Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Thank you, Bev!

The weather was nice out today . . . well, once the football game was over, the sun came out to clear the air from a horrible 2nd half for our Bills against the Patriots.

But, enough of that . . . again, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE everything Bev Matheson, from One Yarn After Another, sent to me in our Everything Fall, October Swap, in our Itsy Bitsy Swap and Chat group in Ravelry. And the sachet smells everything up just fantastic ! ! ! ! !

This is what the package, "packed from north to south and east to west, looked like. I'm surprised Indy didn't get her nose in . She was SO BUSY smelling Sparky's scent.


Now, for a picture of EVERYTHING . . . would you check out that shawl, shawl pin and all :0}


The denim shorts bag, lined with lady bug print, had the Lion Brand Cotton in it, there is a clear cylinder that the two pens were in . . now I have something to hold my pens and pencils in ;0] . . . in front of the cylinder you will see 3 packets of Lily of the Valley and Jasmine Sachet, next to this is a witch dollar bill chocolate candy bar, the pens are above this, to the back is a photo album with fall pictures in it and RECIPES, guaranteed by Bev to be good, and last, but by no means least, a Halloween towel and a spider that will clip on whatever I want it on.


Again, THAN YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for this gorgeous package! Yours will be in the mail tomorrow :0}
 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you liked it. Paula, you are the BOMB! Always so happy and full of good cheer. Thank you for being my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.