Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Saturday, September 8, 2012

The Hubby Gets Forked

So, this morning we are eating breakfast. We had decided to have the last two "biscuit" waffles we made last weekend that have been in the fridge this week.

Last time I warmed them I them in the toaster and that didn't make them t warm. But, what the heck, I was just using mine as a carrier for pure maple syrup.

Today, I told the hubster to try the microwave. Maybe that would keep them hotter.

Well, we both bit into ours at the same time. after we had tried, unsuccessfully I might add, it was almost like biting into shoe leather that had been buttered and had syrup poured on it.

My teeth are better than the hubster so, after some working, I but mine off. The hubster went in and got a steak knife to cut his. As he presses with his plastic fork . . . we need to do dishes so we were out of silverware, the fork broke at the joining off the handle and the "tines."

Of course, I broke out laughing . . . the hubster have me the look ALL HUSBANDS have that says, "My wife (or child/children) is/are a dumb ass!"

LOLOLOLOL

2 comments:

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.