Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

$50 Worth of eBooks for Just $5 For a Really Worthy Cause

For a very short time (three days) - you can get the following set of 9 ebooks for just $5 - that is $50 worth of ebooks for just $5! And to make the deal more important - all proceeds will go to the following worthy cause. One of my favorite things about blogging is my ability to help those who need help. As you know, I support no-kill shelter's for animals. This is the first cause I have felt strongly enough, and, yes, I did "put my money where my mouth is" on this one, to support this family.



The cause is close to Mandi Ehman's heart. Mandi is the founder and publisher of http://life.yourway.net and these are the details (by Mandi):

Good afternoon!

Earlier this month, my friend Jenny called 911 after her husband became disoriented and incoherent. He was immediately taken to ICU with a brain infection and fell into a coma-like state. Over the 10 days that followed, we prayed continuously for his healing, and it was a bit of a roller coaster ride as they doctors would become hopeful that they had a diagnosis or treatment and then things would worsen once again. Two weeks ago, he passed away, leaving behind his wife and five children between the ages of 9 months and 11 years old.

As Jenny moves forward as a single mom after her husband's death, I know finances are a huge stress for her. She's a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom, and while they did have life insurance, it's really not enough given the circumstances.

As a way to help their family while still providing a great resource for readers, I've brought together a small group of bloggers and put together a pretty amazing benefit sale, which includes the 9 ebooks listed below plus the complete set of Life Your Way printables. The set is worth more than $50, but will be available for just $5 for three days only, starting at midnight ET on Tuesday, 10/2.

100% of all proceeds will go directly to the Barlow family. However, it is a great deal for your readers, and my hope is that you'll share it so we can exceed all expectations for this sale and really bless this family

You can purchase the full set for just $5 for three days here:
http://life.yourway.net/barlow-family-benefit/

2 comments:

  1. What a good benefit. I purchased mine and can't wait to see them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bev,

      I thought the same thing. There are several of the books that benefit mothers and children, so I am going to share them with a friend who home schools.

      I am hoping for the best form this benefit.

      Delete

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.