Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Crescent Roll S'Mores

New Taste Sensation in the Tooke Household . . . 
Crescent Roll S'Mores. 
If you haven't tried these, I would recommend them! 
Only thing I would change . . I would add more marshmallows . . or, as the hubby suggested, 
Marshmallow Creme / Fluff might be nice too.



Ingredients
1 Can Crescent Rolls (I used Great Value Reduced Fat)
1/4 C (or 24) Mini Marshmallows
1/4 C (or 48) Chocolate Chips (Toll House, Milk or Bittersweet)
1 Graham Cracker (both halves, crushed)
Cinnamon Sugar

1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.

2. Cover a cookie sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.


3. Unwrap/unroll Crescent Rolls
4. Sprinkle with Cinnamon Sugar  (I would use more next time.)

5. Place 3 Marshmallows at the wide end of the crescent rolls. (I had 4 Marshmallows left from the 1/4 C.)


6. Place 6 Chocolate Chips at the wide end of the crescent rolls. (I had 8 Chocolate Chips left from the 1/4 C.)

7. Sprinkle with crushed Graham Crackers.

8. Roll up, as best you can, into typical crescent roll shape . . . you may need to pinch the edges to keep the filling inside.
9. Bake for 10 - 12 minutes until golden brown.


10. Remove, cool and serve.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
If you want more calories, melt 2 T of butter and brush on top of warm rolls, sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.

2 comments:

  1. Stopping in to say hi! OMG you look awesome!!! I knew you were dieting but holy cow. Good for you, I know you have to feel better. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sweetie, let's go for MORE calories! These sound really good. My grandkids would love making them.

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.