Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Baby Bunny Hat

I saw the C*U*T*E*S*T Baby Bunny hat yesterday on Teri Crew's blog page. AS a matter of fact, I liked it so much I started it last night and finished it this afternoon.

The original has a fluffy yarn around the ears and the edge. I didn't have any so I improvised.

I also changed the ears. The original pattern calls for just straight hdc rows. Instead, I repeated the pattern on the body of the hat. Also, My flower didn't "pop" like the one in the original . . .which had the same fuzzy yarn used to edge the ears as the bottom flower with a flower of the hat yarn on top. SO I whipped up three leaves which, I feel, finished it off.

If you want the pattern, it is available here, on Ravelry and here, on Craftsy. And the best thing . . . It's F*R*E*E ! ! ! ! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.