Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Saturday, May 25, 2013

First Photos of The Summer Front Yard

Front Yard . . . Memorial Week-End 2013
25 May 2013

Poor "graveyard." Daffy's are no longer blooming.
Moss Rose have been planted at the back.
The cement WELCOME Stone
was a house warming gift from my BFF Joyce in Logan.

Front steps . . . Martha Washington Geraniums on the right side of the steps.
I - L*O*V*E - my red/white & blue cup and saucer from WalMart.
I have 4 individual geraniums in the center and  white petunias around them.

Gardening duck is now in place.
Poor "frog and tad laying chess" statue bit the dust :(

Butterfly bush on the left front got a SEVERE "hair cut " this summer.
Behind it are two different roses, each one FULL of buds.

1 comment:

  1. All your flower beds and your porch are looking nice. I love the red white and blue pot! I am going to have to go see if I can find one, too. :D I have some butterfly bush seeds my friend gave me a while ago. I still haven't planted them. Not sure they would do so well in Nevada.

    Happy Memorial Day!

    Oh, P.S. I do not know what LinkedIn is?..

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.