Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Gingerbread Girl

In the Spirit of the Christmas Season starting,
 I thought I would share my Little Gingerbread Girl,
Miss E, on Thanksgiving Day.


Poor little Punky Noodle has a stuffed up head.
She is still "The Cutest Punkin' In The Patch."

Kinda look like she's wearing a pair of Long Johns, doesn't it?

She sure looks like her daddy when he was this age.

Looks like the arms were a little long.
 E's Aunt Lauren, 
my niece,
 said that E kept looking for her hands,  
until they pulled up the sleeves.

If you ever make this pattern,
 I would suggest NO BUTTONHOLES on the legs. 
Snaps, or velcro, would have been SO MUCH NICER.

Oh well, live and learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.