Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Snowstorm . . HA!

There is a MAJOR snowstorm blowing across the Midwest. (This is, basically, the middle section of the US for those of you who don't live here.)

Everyone from my hometown is posting pictures of the gorgeous winter scenes they are seeing from their homes. The county isn't on a mandatory "no driving" ban, but every county around there is.

What I'm getting at is this: when I moved here to Western New York, EVERYBODY and I mean EVERYBODY harassed me on moving to this area because of ht snow.

I took the pictures below and posted them on Facebook to rub in our weather. Enjoy reading what I said :)

Indy looks down the street checking for snow.

Then she looks up the street checking for snow.

Finally, she looks across the street to see if they are getting snowed on.
Guess moving here didn't put ,e in the land of "butt high" snow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.