Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Friday, December 13, 2019

E's Snowman Hat

I've been at it again. I had this urge to make a Snowman sock hat. Well, honesty, I bought a cake of Lion Brand's "Just My Stripe" in Cherry. I thought white snowmen on this red yarn look would pop out. I think it worked.


I would LOVE to see this hat done in the blue "Just My Stripe" yarn. If you make one, please send me a picture.


Materials Used
4.25 mm hook.
Lion Brand "Just My Stripe" Cherry
Vanna's Choice: Black, Terracotta & White



This pattern is available through my Ravelry Store for $2.99.


All proceeds from this pattern will be donated to a no-kill dog and cat maternity shelter in my home town in Indiana. 

The Fur~Babies and I thank you for your purchase



.

1 comment:

  1. Love your hat, sadly no-one here would wear it, Will has his favorite hat with a tractor on, and refuses to wear anyothers.

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.