Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Indiana,My Indiana

Went to Logansport for Fall Break. Fly into Indy on Wedensday. Chase, along with Momma Kristi and Grandma Joyce picked me up at the airport. I think the time I spent sitting on the curb waiting for them was the least hectic time of the trip. Seemed like we were on the run or talking continually from the time they picked me up until the 9:00 p.m. when Joyce dropped me off at the South Bend Airport for my AMTRAK trip back home. Now THAT is a story I will have to write about when I have time. Right now, I just wanted to make sure I could still get back in here.... and I didn't to start with. STRANGE.... but 2nd time was the charm!

Until I can catch up on my sleep~
(605)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.