Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Thursday, October 16, 2008

She's A Lover

This is my Anna.

Well, for those of you who personally know me, you know I don't have an Anna, but I am claiming her for my own. In actuality, she is the 10-week old daughter of Rachel & Rod and younger sister to Cole and Luke.

Rachel sent me an email today with this picture of Anna with the hat I "made with love." I was so pleased. (When I make something to wear for someone, I am never sure it I get the size correct.) I am sitting here giggling because I got it right on Anna's hat.

If you happen to see this child on the sidelines of a soccer game, around Lafayette, IN, on a Saturday morning, tell her "I Love You!" for me.

Love You Anna~
(430)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.