Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

sNOw Ball

Did you watch the all day coverage of the President Obama inauguration, parade and balls in the evening?

Gene and I caught some of the happenings at the balls and, for some strange reason, started discussing which ball we would have attended . . .like I would get dressed up at night to go to something formal!

Gene decided that we would attend the Snow Ball Inaugural Ball. I thought he was making fun of that because of all the snow we have gotten.

He then says, "The name is spelled small s, NO, small w, BALL SINCE WE AREN'T GOING!"

I LOVED it. Gene and I will attend the next "sNOw Ball" that is held at a presidential inauguration.

Signed~
I don't dress up at night!
(3195)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.