Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Today, well really 8 minutes ago, it was my 58th birthday.

What can I say. I am now 58 years old!

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments

I woke up this morning to a telephone call from Diane.MyHotComments.comIt made my day
MyHotComments


Then I actually got a call from Lee.
MyHotComments
I was SO AMAZED that he remembered.

MyHotComments.com

I forgot to ask him if Chris had called and told him since Chris left birthday message on my Facebook page.



The day was a normal Sunday. Gene fixed breakfast . . . scrambled eggs, fried potatoes with some ham andsausage in them and toast. Y*U*M*M*O ! ! ! ! ! ! !


MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments
Since it had snowed last night (WHOOPIE) Gene had to go out and snow blow. So while he was out I made my birthday cake . . . Confetti Angel Food. My ALL TIME FAVORITE! ! ! ! ! ! ! It was SO GOOD tonight with Perry's White Christmas Ice Cream. I usually have Peppermint Stick ice cream but we found this. It has white chocolate chips WITH crushed green and red peppermint candy in it. Gene got a taste before I did and told me I wouldn't like it. That is our signal that whatever we are eating is GREAT and this was. My day was made!


MyHotComments.com


MyHotComments


For some strange reason, last night when I went to bed I had a funk attack on turning 58. It sounded SO OLD! I told Gene I hadn't had a problem with any other birthday. AS a matter of fact, I RELISH the fact that I am gettingolder. 57 seemed like a non birthday year. The number was just a number . . whenever I thought of it it had a gray look, neither positive nor negative vibe. But FIFTY EIGHT! It was just O*L*D ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Well, when I woke up this morning I was okay. Pretty happy that I had livedanother year and hoping that I live many more.

Thanks for the calls Lee and Diane. You two really MADE MY DAY SPECIAL!


Signed~
Girl Who Just Celebrated Her 58th Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.