Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Bunnies in the Egg Garden

Someone in Ravelry didn't know what Peeps are. (She an be forgiven. She is from another country.)

This got me thinking that I needed to design something with a "peeps-like" bunny on it.


This is what I came up with. I call it Bunnies in the Egg Garden the name comes from the sage and brown edging which, to me, looks like dirt and grass, and the goldtone raised areas in the edging reminded me of Easter Eggs.


The back is made to look like spring grasses.

This pattern can be found in my Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/PaulaGaumerTooke



Signed~
Eater of Peeps (But not the blue ones . . they have suffocated in their wrappers.)

(4334)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.