Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Monday, March 2, 2009

Facebook

I have to add this while I am thinking of it.

I know Facebook gets a lot of bad press BUT, I am SO GLAD I joined. When I started a group for Columbia Middle School in Logan, it was the best thing I have done for myself in a long time. I am finally coming into contact with students I had when I first started teaching in Logan. These were the BEST kids I thank I ever had. The first group that I had form 6th through 8th grade are right up there with the 1st class I had when I taught at Brownsburg Intermediate School.

Over the years you lose contact with them. You know, they grow up and you stay the same . . except your body REALLY ages inside... and widens outside. Now that they are adults, it is so nice to see that they actually DID grow up to be the decent human beings that I knew were inside of those adolescent bodies.

Signed~
The former Miss Gaumer
of Gaumer's Gator's fame.
(3828)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.