Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Creamsicle


I came up with a new pattern. I am IN LOVE with the combination of orange and yellow. It reminds me of the creamsicles we ate as youngsters. (The ones today don't have that same, refreshing taste that I remember.)

As I was crocheting, I was writing out the pattern. Now, all I have to do is decipher my chicken scratches and get the pattern committed to paper. To me, this is 500 times harder than actually making the item. I have even tried to have Gene write it as I tell him what to write, but that wasn't working to good either. Maybe I need to go back to the "old Dictaphone" and see if I can do it any better that way. (I am having visions of sitting down with the earphones in looking like a frazzled Mrs. Wiggins form the Carol Burnett Show!) But, with my luck, I would keep changing the directions but when I typed them out, I would forget, type the original and then have to go back, delete and re-write. Not A Whole Lot Of Fun ! ! !

Hopefully, I will have the pattern written out by the 1st of July so you can still make it for summer enjoyment. (This pattern is now available in my Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/PaulaGaumerTooke) And, if you wonder what design is on the ribbons, they are cupcakes.


Signed~
I Never Claimed to Be a Writer!
(774)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.