Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Maternity Ward

Yesterday, while sitting on the porch swing watching AAA Trash remove EVERYTHING from Mrs. Hoover's basement, I noticed that a Robin had landed on the top of one of our neighbors' porch columns by a nest. Pretty soon I saw that she was feeding some pretty hungry babies.

The pictures aren't very clear, but you can still see her and her nest . . no pictures of the babies yet. they are camera shy.






Signed~
Nurse Slut
(154)
ETA~ I am sitting hre wondering why there is a TROJAN add above this post. Then it dawned on me, the title . .MATERNITY WARD. Guess the Google Ad people think people should be using more condoms instead of having babies. What do you think? ROFLMAO @ the coincidence . . if it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.