Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Tired

It's 1:53 am, Thursday morning. I can't believe I am still awake. We got up at 6 this moring for Gene's retina dr. appointment. I figured I would hit the hay by 11:00, Olympics and all considered.

Instead, I spent all of the late afternoon and evening on here getting the last post organized. It was fun, but I missed my downtime crafting. The crafting seemed to wake me up, darn it!

I think I shall sign off . . the eyes are actually getting heavy . . . this is a first in quite a LONG time. So . . . Hi Hi Hi Ho, It's off to bed I go.

Signed,
One Sleepy Western New Yorker

2 comments:

  1. Hey good to hear from you again....I clicked on your "just for fun" sight at the top of your blog and low and behold there was a crocheted cross bookmark. I am [printing the instructions now. I have been on a crochet book mark kick lately....so thanks for sharing it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to tell you I have awarded your blog the Sunshine Award. So come by my blog to pick up the button. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.