Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

LIONS and TIGERS and STITCH MARKERS Oh My ! ! ! ! !

I have finally gotten the projects from a couple of days ago finished. At Micheals, on Monday, I found the cutest FimoBeads (at least that is what I think they are made of.) I knew I wanted to make knitting stitch  markers out of them and I knew exactly how I wanted them to look.




So, as soon as we got home I started on them. For some strange reason I REALLY like making stitch markers . . whether they are like these or the ones that can be used as wine glass charms.




I have listed these in  my Etsy Shop So far, I haven't had a whole lot of success selling my items.
I don't know if they are too expensive,
too hard to find,
not attractive,
not presented well?
I just don't know.




I have thought about
learning how to use PayPal
so that I could sell the items
I have posted on this blog
directly from the blog.




Perhaps
that will be something
for me to look into
soon . . .

Until I do . . .

I will sign myself,
Trying To Make Ends Meet, On a Pension in TAX HAPPY New York State
(5395)

ETA: As we say in Ravelry
when we need to add something to a post . . . .

I DID IT

I ACTUALLY GOT
 MY Paypal BUTTONS TO WORK
HOT DAMN ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

2 comments:

  1. Hey got a question for you...how do you use those stitch markers with the tops that look like you can roll on keychains? I crochet not knit and I need holders for when I crochet in rounds :)

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.