Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Friday, April 23, 2010

I just LOVE Coming Home to This Front Yard

This makes me SO HAPPY.
I think it is the prettiest flower bed on the block.
Of course, it is . . it's mine :o}

Miniature Butterfly Bush
Small, but nice shape, with purple flowers.



Geum
I can't believe it's blooming already.


 
This is where I got my idea
for the twig Square pattern I designed.
Close up of the flower.



Flowering Peach
with uneatable peaches :o{
Close-up of the blossoms
on the Floweing Peach.

Signed,
The Gardener's Wife

1 comment:

  1. I think what you have there is a patio peach. I have one in my front yard and it gets peaches but they are very small and very fuzzy...not edible either. But it has the same flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.