Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Look Who's Coming To Your Neighborhood

This is my Nosebud.
Given name,
Nosie.
Nosebud comes from
jokingly calling her Rosebud once.
It has since
mutated to
Nosebud.

She is skittish . .
she will let The Husband pet her,
when she wants petted.
Me,
she only lets me comb her.

She will start her
Y-E-O-W-L-I-N-G
when she wants combed. 
If I walk through the room
where is is
Y-E-O-W-L-I-N-G
from,
she will high-tail it
to the kitchen window
and wait for me.
Then,
she expects me to comb her.

We have a
FURMINATER
that she LOVES.
She will run, and twist
all over the window ledge.
(It's a bow window so she has tons of room.)
I take great gobs of hair off of her . . .
and 20 minutes later she want sit again.

Indy
HATES the furminater.
Wish she were like Nosey.
Those two are my
"Let's shed hair all the time"
sister.

Signed,
She will be in the post in the morning . . . NOT!
(9548)

2 comments:

  1. interesting markings
    she will be around for a while with all that attention!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty baby! Love her face markings.

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.