Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Friday, June 4, 2010

Bloggerette Sorority


HOW TOTALLY COOL!

Karen, at Some Days Are Diamonds, has come up with the MOST FANTASTIC IDEA I have seen since I started my Blessings Sampler, which is a result of Beansie's postat Beansie Babbles that led me to Amy at  CountingMy Blessings

Wow . . now THAT was some explanaition, wasn't it?

Here is what Karen has posted. I could put it into my words, but hers are SO MUCH BETTER  . . .
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I'm so excited! 
And amazed! It seems all of you want this as much as I do. It's awesome that we all feel the same way about this wonderful world of blogging! The camaraderie we have developed between all of us speaks for itself.

And there are so many more Sisters to meet! 

What fun we shall all have! Parties and giveaways, tours and workshops, sharing creations and ideas - all of this is in store for all of us. From home decor to crafting, our days will be full of fun in the months ahead. I've received some AWESOME ideas for our new Sisterhood from all of you and I am really looking forward to bringing it all to fruition. 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
So, what do you think?
Wanna join too?
 
 
 
Signed,
Hope This is as Much Fun as it Sounds Like
(9030)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.