Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Saturday, October 16, 2010

For Denise

If the computer gods are working with  me today, I am going to post the corner of the living room that has my "sampler" collection in it. You can tell it is relatively small . . most of my samplers have been gifts for friends and family.

Non-Samplers is a painting by our art teacher in  the Middle School I taught in.
She is a good friend . . was a year behind me in school .
This was painted the year I graduated from college so it is extra special.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Paula - I have never been good at grouping pictures together. This looks wonderful! Thanks for showing us!

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your collection, Paula, and those red gingham curtains catch my eye too!! I've always loved gingham!!.. It's pretty chilly 'round here, but I'm getting a fair amount of things done around here this weekend! (never as much as I'd like, of course, but STILL a fair amount!)... Hope you're enjoying your weekend! ~tina

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.