Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Thursday, October 14, 2010

What To Do?

It's Thursday night, 10:26 pm. Sittingon the sofa, in my normal place and normal position, watching History International's Ancient Aliens. 

They are in their 2nd hour and are not talking about Early Americans who had some connection with this phenomenon. Cotton Mather, Benjamin Franklin, George Washington and my mind forgets who else. So, maybe our founding fathers were aliens. Ya Think?  LOLOL 


Going to watch the sabres play hockey tomorrow night. 1st of 4 games we are going to this year. I hope this game has as much action as several of their last games have. It seems like when we go, they are rather dull compared to what they have been doing. Keep your fingers crossed for me.


By the way, don't forget to enter my Give-Away today, Friday and Saturday. I will be drawing the winners on Sunday. If I'm lucky, the items will get mailed out on Monday . . . God will in' and the Creek don't rise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.