Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My Faith

I am a Christian.
I believe:
  1. in God.
  2. there is a devil, 
  3. God performs miracles everyday,
  4. the devil tempts us daily, 
  5. God works in mysterious ways,
  6. God has a master plan for everyone,
  7.  when it's your time to die, you will die.
  8. if it isn't your time to die, you will not die 
  9. all things are possible,
  10. the Chilean Miners were put on this Earth for a special purpose and God proved it by allowing this wonderful miracle rescue. 




6 comments:

  1. It kinda gives you goose bumps to witness a miracle doesn't it?

    Yeap, you are right - there is a reason for everything - we just aren't aware of them.

    Smiles - Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am standing on the ROCK of my salvation, Jesus Christ as LORD and Saviour!

    Blessings!!
    Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure what I believe anymore. I do believe that everything happens for a reason. I questioned my 'faith' when my mother was taken from us and I was just 14. Of course I blogged about that but with the passing of my dad and my own mortality coming into question I'm not quite sure what my belief's are anymore. And why are there many different religions that believe different things? You don't need to answer, this is just one of millions of questions I have to work through myself. sigh........hope your day is going good. The miners, on the other hand, are having a wonderful day!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Paula,
    yes i am a christian and a beliver of Christ and His words.
    and indeed our dear Lord has plans for us , plans to prosper us and not to harm us , plans to give us a hope and a future.
    God bless you
    hugs
    Rachana

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Paula,
    its was good to hear from you ,
    thankx for liking the lil paper heart.
    hope your niece will like that too,
    have a great day
    hugs
    Rachana

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome rescue!
    Imagine the strength of these people who held it together for so long.
    We saw the last guy come up. It was awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.