Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Friday, November 12, 2010

22 Hours 15 Minutes Left

Unless something changes, I will be mailing a FLAT RATE BOX of Give~away treasures to Pammy Sue and Kat. They are the only ones who have signed up for my 2nd Give~away.


Below are the items I am giving away . . if you are interested . . CLICK HERE . . fill out the form before Midnight, November 13, 2010. There are 7 choices . . you may want to write down the order of your choices before you fill out the for . . just sayin' . . right Pammy Sue?

A
Grandma's "Mildew Resistant"
dishcloth/washcloth

B
double yarn thickness, machine wash and dry



C
double yarn thickness, machine wash and dry



D
double yarn thickness, machine wash and dry
 
E
double yarn thickness, machine wash and dry
F
Framed "C" is for  Christmas


G
15" wide x  24" long
 

To Enter the Give-way, you must do the following:
  1.  You must be a follower here or on Facebook
  2. Leave a comment on this post.
  3. click on this link and complete the form. (If the link does not work, please leave me a comment so I can get it fixed.)
  4. I have listed the choices, you will need to number them in your order of preference. (ex. A is 1, B is empty, C is 3, D is 2, etc.)
  5. Please pay attention to the color combinations. I don't want you to be disappointed.
  6. You may enter once a day, each day of the contest.  (And yes, Pammy Sue, previous winners are always welcome :0})
  7. You may chose as many or as few items as you want . . . just remember to number them by your preference
And last but not least, I would appreciate your adding a link to this Give-Away on your blog.


 
Signed,
Wondering If Pammy Sue and Kat Will Be the Winners For All Of My Give~Aways?
(14,965 -15,355)


 


2 comments:

  1. Enter me! I really love your work. Maybe some people are afraid to come to your blog because of the dreaded red screen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I did this correctly this time. I was sure that I had done this once before. I hope I win something anyway!

    Hugs XX
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.