Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Busy "Big Boned" Elf <:0

Why do I always "discover" something I want to make for Christmas presents a week  or two before Christmas?

It hasn't always been that way. For YEARS, on Christmas afternoon, I would camp out on Mom & Dad's couch and start my cross stitch presents for the next year. By the end of Christmas Break (Jan 2,, usually) I would be almost finished.

The last few years of teaching, and now, any planning I have to be done before December has been thrown out the window.

This year, well, I have the last, off 11, kitchen towels lying on my chest . . 1/4 of the way done. Now the REAL BAD PART IS . . . The husband and I bought these towels at the after-Christmas sale in 2008 . . . so I am REALLY running behind.

Fingers crossed that I get in gear earlier for next Christmas.

Signed,
One Tired Elf <:0}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.