Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Cross Stitch Help

Does any Cross-Stitcher, out there in Bloggy Land, know where I can buy inexpensive cross stitch fabric by the yard?

Years ago, when I was a cross-stitching machine, I worked at The Glass Needle, our local cross stitch, yarn and stained glass supply shop. While there I got spoiled buying my fabric by the yard . . . then I could cut to the size I needed and go from there.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks,
Paula

2 comments:

  1. Ben Franklin crafts was always my go to...then I discovered that Kmart carried it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Years ago when I worked at Joann Fabrics, they sold cross-stitch fabric by the yard. (they probably still do). :)

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.