Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Slide Show

FINALLY, I have figured out how to make a slide show with my patterns from 2010. (It is posted at the bottom of the blog.)I tried the Blogger Gadget slide show and I kept getting emptiness. I finally discovered the option on FLICKR. Now, I will need to learn is how to make them smaller for my sidebar.

Anyone out there know how . . .either to make the Flickr ones smaller or how to get the Blogger gadget to work?

2 comments:

  1. Your slideshow is so nice. I used to do one each year... can't remember the name of the site I used... It's kinda neat having an album of all the stuff you made over the year though; isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can also use picasa and upload to your blog (I have problems with this) or upload to youtube and then embed in your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.