Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Friday, January 21, 2011

Birthday Presents Have Been Sent

Yes, ladies. I FINALLY got my act together and mailed your Birthday Presents from my 11 Days of Birthday Presents Give~Away.

Now, the fun part . . . are all the winners on this list. Please leave me a comment if I do have your name or I forgot your name. I Checked and Double Checked . . but I know how my mind works . . the checking doesn't guarantee accuracy.

In alphabetical order . . because the teacher Inge makes me list like this:
Denise (check)
Jessi (check)
Kat
Pammy Sue and
Sarah (check).

Now, I am SO HOPING that if I did get every one's packages out, that you are all getting what you won.  I am sure I did, but again, I know me . . .:0/
 (checkk)(
I added some extra things to all of your packages. That is what seemed to take me so long. I tried to remember:
  1. Who is  new at crochet? 
  2. What do you like to crochet?
  3. Do you cross-stitch?
  4. What do you cross stitch?
  5. Would you like different yarn?
  6. Would you like different threads?
  7. Do you mind getting magazines that are used, but are ones I have loved?
. . . and on and on and on . . . .  I kept thinking more and more and I think I actually saw some smoke coming out of my ears .  . poor brain was working WAY TOO HARD for an old retired woman.

I tried to remember to write a note and add to thee packages, but I have a strange feeling that I forgot one package . . . but, when you open your package I am sure you will know who it is from.

SO, again, if you won a Birthday Present, leave me a comment and tell me if you are on are not on the list :>}

4 comments:

  1. Santa's making a list and checking it twice!

    I am on the list and I sent my snail mail to you via email.

    Hope this helps you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo! I made it on the list! And I got my tracking email last night! super excited... I so love surprises... thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha!! Smoke coming out your ears, and you didn't take video?!? How sad.

    I got a tracking email, too. Good to go!

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.