Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Sunday, January 16, 2011

What I've Been Up To Lately

I harassed Denise
(Riverside Stitching)
about not showing us her progress.

Then, I decided,
I better not be
"The Pot Calling The Kettle Black."
So I better get my
"progresses"
posted before she catches me.

First is  "beginning"
of the tote
I am making for Barb
in our Itsy Bitsy Swap and Chat's
Bet you wonder
what it will be
when it is
All Grown Up!

You will have to wait until Barb receives it.
Hum,
wonder how long it will take
me to finish it
and for her to receive it
in Australia?
Might  be a L*O*N*G wait :0{


You can see I have my yarn needle all ready to go :0}

In just in case
you want to find the ornament patterns.
their magazines,
web pages, etc,
are located
in my left sidebar . .


#11


#10


#9



#8


#7

#6

#5





Signed,
The Pot and Denise is the Kettle. . :0}
(84 ...20, 8541)

1 comment:

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.