Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Thursday, February 17, 2011

You Know What I Hate

I HATE having to explain myself over, 
and over 
and over again to an adult!

I hate being the one
who discovers a person
is not what they seem 
when others buy them
hook,
line and
sinker!

Perhaps
I just bring out the worst
in some people 
before they show themselves
to others?

Do ya think?

I know what I do
doesn't always make sense
to others
but it makes sense to me
and it works. 

So,
just let me do it
and quite telling me
I'm wrong ! ! ! ! ! !

I was told to beware of you
and now I know why.

Thank you friend.
I owe you one.

I do not want to leave the group,
but I will not
put up with adults
who act in a way
I would not allow in my classroom.

Now,I think I shall go walk Indy . . .
I need to cool off.

7 comments:

  1. Oh my. Sounds like you've had a rough day. Hope things get better! I have to agree that it's difficult dealing with adults that act like children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry that this person has made you feel this way!!

    Don't let them drag you down no matter what the situation. As I am unaware of what's going on .. I will just offer any encouragement I can and tell you to stay strong and positive!!

    I hope your walk helped calm your soul ....

    Hugs
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there something in the air? I was reading another blog and the writer there was stressed out too. I hope that whatever is going on goes away and you are able to "cool off." I'm sorry that things are so stressful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope everything is ok......I know what you mean though some just act like children at times

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops - apparently someone never learned that they should not p*** off the teacher!

    I had the same thing happen to me at Christmas time. One joke and bamm - I'm a stalker. Jayne said it best though --- it's not you, it's them. They show themselves and take it out on others.

    BTW - love your background! And hey, what's this about the moon on the new fallen snow??? Bring on the green beer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Someone is messin with ya? Do I need to make a road trip?? I wouldn't want to be them if I do!

    I'm bad aren't I??? Why are people like that? Don't let them get to ya...you're way better than them anyways.....cuz I SAID SO. So there. xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hard to do but sometimes you have to ignore and move on....saves a hell of a lot of hassle.

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.