Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Bitch, Bitch, Bitch

Too hot to crochet . . . yarn makes me sweat even in the air conditioning.

Too hot to stitch . . . I sweat on the fabric, even in the air conditioning.

Pop loses its cool . . . even with ice in air conditioning.

Lemonade leaves an acidic taste . . . and it is my go to drink all the time.

Maybe when this unbearable heat leaves, the handwork mojo will return.

Until then, I will have to work on Ancestry.com and hope this &*g5s^& netbook works faster than normal.

My be a few days until I get back . . this heat is just killing me :0{

2 comments:

  1. I'm o.k. as far as the heat goes. I didn't grow up with A/C, so that's a dream for me. The nightmare will come with the electrical bill, I suppose.

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.