Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Jackson's 1st Christmas Ornament

This was designed for Jackson William Latta,
my great nephew
(who was born this summer), for his 1st Christmas.
I thought the candle looked like a #1 and would be appropriate for a 1st Christmas.

The "pillow" is probably not much bigger that 1 1/2" square.
I hand sewed a running stitch to join the two pieces of fabric.
Needed something small for the hanger
so I crocheted DMC floss with the smallest
steel hook I have
(don't remember the number  . . . but it was TINY!)

Design: 1st Christmas
(This pattern is available now.
Click the design name and you will be taken to the sale page.)
Cloth: Linen
Colors Used: DMC
Stitched by: Paula

1 comment:

  1. How nice! Hey....do you have any tips for adding .pdf's to your blog? I looked and looked this morning and could not figure out how to do that. I'm not stupid but sometimes things can whoop my behind. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.