Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Hello Body

Well, hello there body! It was so nice to wake up with you this morning. Seems like the last three days you have been gone and I have missed your normal-ness.

Do you know the name of the mule who kicked me inthe stomach last Thursday? I sure wish you would have ducked out of the way instead of just standing there and taking a direct hit. Since you left when he kicked, I  figured you and he were out cavorting around.

You know that the bathroom is not my favorite place in the house, let alone when I have to get there in some one else's body. It is embarrassing, to say the least. I have learned how you work, the past 60 years, and this trying to teach a "new body"  my old tricks wasn't any fun at all. Makes me so glad that Leah Jane did such a great job on potty training me. This poor body that has been visiting was still tryng to figure out the signs. G-e-e-e-e-e-z . . it's so obvious yet the dumb rookie body kept thinking, "oh, this too shall pass!" Oh, yeah, right.

But, you decided to return and I am glad. I could feel you struggling with the new body yesterday, and I am glad that you won out. Now, I know I have back my old, reliable self.  Now, I hope youkeep a look-out on theatmule and swerve out of the way when he decided to back kick "me tummy" next time.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling better! Stomach issues are not fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor baby...sounds like a BAD case of the flu...didn't get your shot?

    Sorry - did not know you were feeling so poorly. Be sure to get some chicken soup in the body of yours, even if you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.